Wednesday, August 6, 2014

People Magazine August 18th 2014

Pleasantly surprised to see the newest issue of People magazine, a cover story on John and Carolyn. The cover features an interview with some close friends as well as an excerpt from Matt Berman's new book "JFK Jr., George, & Me: A Memoir". If you remember I posted about the book a while back, and it is finally available for purchase.

People Magazine August 18th 2014
However, I'm most excited for the 'never-before-seen photos'! Apparently there are two or three new images of Carolyn. I'll be sure to pick up an issue and post the scans online. What a beautiful cover photo of the two as well.

Side note - I can't believe it has been fifteen years since John, Carolyn and Lauren's passing. So sad thinking where all three could have been today. My heart goes out to their family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment